Selling> Six Tips To Sell
Just Six Easy Steps and You Are Moving Out
Here's a quick look at the steps you'll take when selling a home with Edina Realty:
1. Contact your Edina Realty REALTOR® to list your home. He or she will be able to expertly assess its current value so your return will be optimized. Start now by filling out our short Competitive Market Analysis form online!
2. Fix and clean up those items or areas that need improvement to maximize your home's exterior curb appeal and interior charm. If you need professional assistance, check out Edina Realty Recommends.
3. Get your home warranty and inspection done up front. When your home sells, it's likely that the sale will be subject to an inspection. By providing an initial inspection and warranty with Edina Realty's Warranty program, the buyer can feel confident and worry-free about buying your home-and you selling it.
4. You and your REALTOR® will work together to consider - and then negotiate with potential buyers - purchase offers on your home. Once an offer is accepted, you will both work with the buyer's agent to schedule a closing date and time.
5. Notify your phone company, utilities (don't forget water and sewer), moving company, post office, newspaper and magazines, friends and family (see our Moving Checklist).
6. Pack and move!