Careers at Edina Realty
We have a variety of career opportunities at Edina Realty Home Services. Join our team and enjoy a family-friendly work environment! Below is a list of our most current job openings. Edina Realty is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in a position? Please contact our human resources department via email, indicating position and location in which you are interested. If you need more information, please call.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 952-928-5040
- Fax: 952-928-5322
Description: Edina Realty seeks a passionate, collaborative, and outgoing candidate to join our fast-paced Digital Group. As a Digital Designer you will be responsible for executing both conceptual and production designs for a variety of digital experiences used on a variety of devices. Our work consists of various tablet, desktop, and mobile projects. Collaboration is at the center of how we develop experiences and you will be engaging in partnerships with strategists, writers, developers, business analysts, business stakeholders and project managers. The key to success in this role is passion for all things digital and an eagerness to learn.Responsibilities:
- Be the lead and sole designer for numerous fast paced projects with focus on user centered design, information architecture, content strategy, usability principles and lead conversion.
- Use current digital design best practices to design for all digital mediums including social visual content, posts, infographics, desktop, mobile and responsive websites, tablets, mobile apps and internal systems.
- Deploy designs independently and in partnership with front-end developers via CMS platforms.
- Collaborate with internal and external UX resources to deliver the optimal design solution based on business goals and requirements.
- Quickly and seamlessly move between designing for different platforms and fully understand the nuances between channels.
- Ability to self-define tasks, deadlines and next steps as needed.
- Responsible for defining and updating the digital style guide including design, typography and visual guidelines.
- Perform UX and design quality assurance against developed applications and log defects with development teams to ensure final product meets design standards.
- Create graphical assets for desktop and mobile / tablet devices to deliver to development team.
- Stay current with trends in digital design and development, regularly reviewing processes and make recommendations to improve effectiveness.
- Ensure that projects are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Submission of online portfolio
- Bachelor Degree in graphic design or related field
- 5+ years’ experience designing for interactive experiences
- Expert Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Touch and mobile first experience
- Experience working on website, mobile, tablet applications and other touch-based interfaces
- Proficient in HTML/CSS
- Comfortable using CMS systems like WordPress, SiteCore, Liferay, Drupal
- Proficient in email systems like Exact Target, Microsoft CRM, Mail Chimp
- Strong ability to collaborate and assert a point of view positively
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Able to take direction and create various concepts in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new technical skills
- Experience in eCommerce
- Agile/Iterative experience
- Front end development experience
- Edina Realty Corporate Office, Edina, MN
Description: The Receptionist provides a variety of clerical functions that mainly involve answering of phones, greeting visitors to the office/department, the setting of appointments and light clerical support to management and/or office staff. Assignments are generally routine in nature and are carried out in accordance with general work instructions and established office practices, procedures and precedents.Requirements:
- Knowledge, skill and mental development equivalent to the completion of high school.
- Past receptionist and clerical experience of at least three months.
- Knowledge of real estate, title and/or mortgage business preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple line telephone console with courtesy and professionalism.
- Strong personal computer and keying skills.
- Typing speed of 45-60 w.p.m. preferred.
- Maple Grove Sales Office, Maple Grove, MN | 8-10 hours per week
- Plymouth Sales Office, Plymouth, MN | 2-3 days per week from 2-6pm, E/O Sunday