Join the Edina Realty family of companies
With 75 offices in Minnesota and western Wisconsin and a family of companies including brokerage, title, mortgage, insurance and warranties, Edina Realty Home Services offers rewarding careers in a wide variety of departments and specialties.
Edina Realty employees enjoy a supportive, fun and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas. Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
After more than 60 years, Edina Realty Home Services continues to uphold the core values of honesty, integrity and commitment set by founder Emma Rovick in 1955.
The positive and enjoyable work atmosphere contributes to high employee retention across our family of companies. In fact, 55 percent of employees have been with the company at least five years.
Star Tribune Top 150 Workplaces
We think Edina Realty Home Services is a great place to work, but you don’t have to take our word for it. We have consistently been named a Star Tribune Top 150 Workplace.
Edina Realty agents and employees support the Edina Realty Foundation, which offers financial assistance to non-profit organizations that serve people experiencing homelessness. Learn more about the Foundation.
Edina Realty also offers opportunities for volunteering through programs such as Community Service Day and home builds with Habitat for Humanity.
Want to know more about what it's like to work at Edina Realty? Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Edina Realty is an equal opportunity employer.
Current employment opportunities
To apply: go to our UltiPro Recruiting Job Board. Click on the job title you are interested in and click "Apply with LinkedIn" (if you have a LinkedIn profile to upload) or click "Apply now".
The listing/sales coordinator performs data input functions and processes all real estate information to include, new listings, changes, deletions, sales, etc. May serve as a backup to other office staff. Assists with special projects as needed. Assignments are generally routine in nature and are carried out in accordance with general work instructions and established office practices and precedents.
- Perform data input functions, process real estate information and maintain MLS listings and sales records.
- Verify information with sales associates to ensure accurate listings.
- Provide administrative support: answer phones, monitor hotline, greet visitors and schedule appointments.
- Distribute mail, maintain office appearance and order office supplies.
- Track sign inventory, prepare packets and maintain office equipment.
- Process real estate advertising, submit license applications and charges and manage payments.
- Maintain sales data, generate reports and prepare routine correspondence.
- May process earnest money and maintain and reconcile escrow information.
- Maintain and monitor electronic and paper files/records.
- May serve as back-up to other office staff.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Knowledge, skill and mental development equivalent to the completion of high school.
- Past office/administrative experience of at least nine months.
- Knowledge of real estate, title and/or mortgage business helpful.
- Ability to handle multiple line telephone console.
- Detail oriented, a multi-tasker and have excellent computer skills.
- Prefer someone with listing/sales coordinator experience.
- Proficient with various social media platforms helpful.
- Downtown Minneapolis sales office, Minneapolis, MN | Part-time, Tuesday, Thursday and every other Friday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Plymouth sales office, Plymouth, MN | Full-time Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Manages real estate office to include recruiting, developing, directing, training and maintaining an effective sales and support staff capable of meeting objectives for profitability and growth. Works closely with executive sales management to contribute to the development and validation of plans, policies, and objectives; reviews and comments on policies and programs. Serves as a representative and spokesperson for the real estate office.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or related field with advanced professional management training; or equivalent work experience.
- Must be a licensed Realtor and broker with continuing education credits in real estate and management.
- Must have completed Manager Candidate course.
- Three plus years of real estate experience with two plus years of demonstrated managerial and supervisory experience.
Knowledge and skills
- Extensive experience in handling real estate transactions.
- Knowledge of legal obligations of Realtors under state and federal laws, Department of Commerce Rules & Regulations, Department of Housing and Urban Development, and the National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership abilities.
- Sound human-relational skills involved in recruiting, training and managing performance of people
- Conflict/change management skills.
- Siren and St. Croix Falls sales offices, Siren and St. Croix Falls, WI | Full-time
Transaction Coordinator for agent team
High volume real estate team is looking for a transaction coordinator. Real estate license not required. Candidate must be excellent at multi-tasking and have the ability to manage multiple projects at once. Must be a self starter.
- Answer phones, lead conversion, set appointments.
- Transaction management of files from purchase to close and listing to close.
- Contact and Data Management
- Proficiency in Social Media is necessary
- Proficiency with Office Suite products, including Excel and must be computer savvy.
- Basic marketing knowledge is a bonus.
- St. Michael, MN | Full-time, flexible hours
- This is a position to work for the Zachman Team in St. Michael, MN. For this position, please send all resumes to to Jennifer Carlson: JenniferCarlson@edinarealty.com
Edina Realty Title
Closing Support Processor
As a Closing Support Processor you will be part of the support team that works with both internal and external customers to ensure title insurance applications are obtained and processed in a deadline driven environment.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Accurately and efficiently process incoming real estate transaction files and title insurance applications.
- Evaluate the documents provided to determine if additional information is required.
- Research title evidence using internal databases and public records search.
- Prepare invoicing for files according to the title application requirements.
- Communicate by email with various parties to the transaction in a timely manner.
- Amend and update files throughout the entire title commitment process.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent in skills and knowledge
- Strong business computer skills including advanced use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and SharePoint. Minimum typing speed: 50 wpm- preferred.
- Extremely detail oriented and well organized.
- Able to multi-task and move between tasks as directed.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to manage individual workflow independently. Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- A high level of professionalism and customer service
- Edina closing center – Edina, MN | Full-time
As an Escrow Closer, you play a key role within our company because you interface directly with buyers and sellers. The Escrow Closer facilitates a closing, ensuring all documents and balances required to complete a sales and mortgage transaction are properly prepared and executed. This position facilitates a closing, ensuring all documents and balances required to complete a sales and mortgage transaction are properly prepared and executed. Monitor the upcoming transaction, reviewing for completeness and compliance and ensuring all necessary information has been ordered and is accurate, e.g. payoff, abstract, title evidence, reports, mortgage documentation, and other pertinent information. Prepare, review, and verify closing documents; prepare escrow agreements and finalize closing statements. Respond in a timely, professional and courteous manner to any customer inquiries while maintaining positive relationships. Conduct the closing including explanation of all related documents and closing costs. Examine title evidence for defects and take the necessary action to correct title defect. Could include notifying the fee owner of title defect and action that needs to be taken to cure defect. Ensure that title issues are resolved prior to closing.
- Prepare and submit closed loan package, deposits and disbursement documentation, recording package, final policy package and/or commission package to appropriate department or entities.
- Respond in a timely manner to any returned or rejected mortgage or recording packages. Respond to requests made on closed loans to assist lender.
- Prepare transferring and mortgage documentation, HUD Settlement Statements and other required miscellaneous documents.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- One year title closing experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Marketing and sales skills preferred.
- Superior communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently under deadline pressure.
- High degree of integrity, self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, and possess a strong aptitude for figures.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Edina 6800 closing center, Edina, MN | Full-time
- Highland closing center - St. Paul, MN | Full-time
Title Branch Manager
The primary focus will be to develop and maintain relationships with our real estate agents and continue to grow our business. Acts as the key communications coordinator between the company and our clients. The Branch Manager is responsible for the overall supervision and support of the closing staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Two to five years title closing experience at the table required
- Real estate or title insurance licenses desirable
- One to two years of management experience, preferably in title
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong personal computer skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and leadership abilities
- A customer service focus, and the ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently under deadline pressure
- Able to occasionally work extra hours during peak times of the month
- High degree of integrity
- Woodbury closing center, Woodbury, MN | Full-time
As a Recording Processor, you will be responsible for the examination, preparation and accurate timely submission of deeds/mortgages and other recordable instruments as well as checking the insurability of each transaction. Real estate documents include all documents related to real property that are placed on public record in the State of Minnesota.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred
- Previous clerical or administrative experience strongly preferred
- Audit incoming recording packages by proofreading all documents for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with technical and legal requirements.
- Process all recording packages that come in from closing in a timely manner.
- Provide support and assistance to closing department, lenders and vendors on questions relating to the recording of documents.
- Respond to inquiries about pending recordings.
- Follow guidelines contained in technical memos, title policies, recording practices and other information affecting title commitments.
Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of real estate, title and /or mortgage business helpful
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of office equipment and office automation tools
- Must possess strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task; accuracy/quality; detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills, a customer service focus and strong follow-up skills Ability to work independently
- Title Production, Edina, MN | Full-time
*Edina Realty Home Services provides equal opportunity (EEOC) to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, disabled veteran, Vietnam era vet, marital status or other non-job related characteristics or category protected by US. Federal, state or local law.