Edina Realty, a subsidiary of HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, is one of the nation’s largest real estate companies with more than 75 real estate offices throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Based in Edina, Minn., the company’s licensed real estate professionals guide customers through the home buying and selling process. Edina Realty Home Services’ family of companies includes Edina Realty, Edina Realty Mortgage and Edina Realty Title.
Vision and mission
The Edina Realty family of companies is committed to delivering a superior customer experience throughout the process of buying, selling and homeownership.
We set the standard of professional service in our industry through our tradition of honesty, integrity and commitment as we help our customers achieve the American dream of homeownership.
By Emma Rovick in 1955
6800 France Ave. S., Suite 600
Edina, MN 55435
- Greg Mason, President and CEO, Edina Realty Home Services
- Barb Jandric, President, Edina Realty
- Joe Brown, President Edina Realty Mortgage
- Brad Fisher, President, Edina Realty Title
Number of locations
More than 75 offices throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin
Number of sales associates
Number of employees
|Year||Annual Sales||Annual Transactions||Twin Cities Average Home Price|
|1961||$8 million||463||1965: $19,023*|
|1971||$53 million||1,974||1975: $38,095*|
|1981||$343 million||4,275||1985: $87,789*|
|1992||$2.9 billion||26,575||1995: $117,053|
Average Home Price Data provided by the Minneapolis Area Association of REALTORS®
*Includes listings only for Minneapolis
Family of companies
- Edina Realty Home Services – A full service real estate company offering real estate, mortgage, title, relocation, warranty, insurance and much more.
- Edina Realty – Founded in 1955, Edina Realty is the leading real estate company in the region.
- Edina Realty Title – Founded in 1986, Edina Realty Title is Minnesota’s largest residential full-service title company. It offers a complete menu of title services, including abstracting, title insurance, property reports, mortgage closings and new construction services. Edina Realty Title has 19 closing centers across Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
- Edina Realty Mortgage – For more than 35 years, Edina Realty Mortgage has been a local lender committed to helping consumers find the home financing that fits their needs. They offer a wide range of home financing programs and products including conventional conforming loans, FHA and VA loans, larger loan amounts, investment property financing and renovation loans. Edina Realty Mortgage is part of HomeServices Lending, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of HomeServices of America, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate.
Specialty Divisions, products and services
- Edina Realty Corporate Services - Edina Realty Corporate Services works directly with banks, mortgage servicers, asset management companies and vendors to meet their unique real estate needs, including short sales and REOs. Corporate Services handles third party companies or corporate relocations, which includes every aspect of the transferring process.
- Edina Realty Insurance – Homeowner’s insurance and related services.
- Edina Realty Warranties – Inspection and/or warranty products for homeowners, sellers and buyers.
- Exceptional Properties – A network of Realtors with special expertise in buying and selling upper-bracket properties.
- New Construction Division (Builder Resource Group) – Specialists to help find the right architect, builder, site and financing for new home development.
- Lakeshore and Outdoors – Realtors specializing in second homes, cabins and lakeshore properties.
- edinarealty.com – Enables web users to search nearly all MLS listings including foreclosure and lender-owned properties, with advanced functions, tools and information for buying, selling and maintaining a home. The site allows visitors to request a time to view a property, find out when a property comes on the market, apply for a mortgage, find out how much homes sold for, and much more. It reaches an average of 500,000 unique visitors each month and attracts more than one million monthly visits.
- edinarealty.com Home Search for iPad, iPhone and Android – Utilize your device's GPS to find homes for sale, open houses and recently sold homes near you.
- Sell My Home – Allows sellers to view details, including web stats, marketing and more, about the sale of their home.
- ProKIT Business Manager and Agent Dashboard – This exclusive complete online real estate resource for Edina Realty agents provides up-to-the-minute transactional information, access to Edina Realty’s wealth of technology tools and marketing resources, current industry and related news, training tips and a calendar of events, and much more. In short, ProKIT is a comprehensive set of professional tools to help our Realtors build and manage their business.
- Edina University – Edina Realty’s Realtor training programs and webinars are available for new agents, seasoned agents, and agents wishing to learn about everything from short sales to social media marketing strategies.
- Mobile Hotline – A phone system that allows house-hunters to hear detailed descriptions of thousands of Edina Realty listings, 24-hours a day, seven days a week at 612-858-5858 or 800-799-5858.
- HomeDocs™ – Online storage of real estate transaction documents through a secure, password-protected website.
Edina Realty Realtors specialize in a variety of areas from first-time homebuyers to short sale transactions, new construction to “green” construction, and everything in between.
Community commitment and corporate giving
Created in 1996, the Edina Realty Foundation was conceived by a group of Realtors and employees who expressed interest in Edina Realty and its affiliate companies, focusing their charitable dollars in the communities they serve.
The Edina Realty Foundation is a not-for-profit, private foundation supported by the sales and employee partners and corporations of Edina Realty, Edina Realty Title and Edina Realty Mortgage. It offers financial support to organizations that provide housing and related services to the homeless in the markets the companies serve. Since 1996, the Foundation has donated nearly $8 million to help meet the needs of the homeless in those markets.
As an extension of the Foundation, the company also holds an annual Community Service Day – a day in June when Realtors and employees gather together to perform volunteer work at various projects in their communities.
In addition, Edina Realty and its offices host an annual Trees and Toys program, in which agents invite customers to pick up a holiday gift of a tree or wreath and in exchange are asked to bring a toy to be given to a local charity.