• Analyze existing lease and space shortcomings
• Prepare market surveys
• Coordinate and manage site tours
• Prepare and deliver customized (Request for Proposals) RFP’s
• Proposal summaries and executive summaries
• Lease and contract negotiations
• Financial analysis / (Net Present Value) NPV’s
• Lease vs Purchase evaluation
• Lease buyouts and terminations
• Design build
• Transaction summaries
Our team delivers the advantages of a sole source of responsibility for cost control, quality control, and on-time project completion.
• Site and building evaluations
• Base building standards and system evaluation.
• Budget preparation
• Architect/design consultant selection
• Mechanical and Electrical engineer selection and coordination
• Contractor bid process and evaluation
• Construction process management
• Vendor/supplier evaluation assistance
We offer a broad range of consulting and advisory services designed to assist with facilities planning and development requirements.
• Space strategies
• CAD layout and space utilization
• Distribution network modeling
• Acquisition & disposition
• Financial and strategic consulting
• Integrated material handling design
We utilize industry leading information to keep apprised of market conditions and overall trends.
• Demographic information on all markets and submarkets
• Property, property owner, and leasing and ownership information
• Market surveys that identify viable lease and sublease alternatives
• Lease and sale comps
• Opinion of value
We assist companies with multiple locations with evaluating their real estate positions in each respective market to uncover potential savings.
• Market benchmarking
• Lease management
• Notification date summaries
• Space utilization studies to maximize efficiencies
• Standard lease documentation
• Portfolio reviews
• Fair market value analysis
• Interior standards and finishes
Our market knowledge and in depth understanding of leases and investment properties enables us to reduce our client’s exposure and mitigate any financial impacts.
• Current and future space forecasts and analysis
• Lease negotiations and contract documentation
• Asset repositioning
• Maintain a comprehensive database of local, regional, and national investors and developers.
For sale: Properties which are available for showings and purchase
Active contingent: Properties which are available for showing but are under contract with another buyer
Pending: Properties which are under contract with a buyer and are no longer available for showings
Sold: Properties on which the sale has closed.
Coming soon: Properties which will be on the market soon and are not available for showings.
Contingent and Pending statuses may not be available for all listings