- Visit the Parade of Homes from Sept. 10 through Oct. 2, 2022 and the Remodelers Showcase from Sept. 30 through Oct. 2, 2022.
- The Parade of Homes features luxury, high-tech and new construction properties throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
- In the market for a new construction home? Partner with a Realtor to have an expert and advocate by your side throughout the building process.
Whether you’re in the market for a new construction home or simply enjoy gathering renovation ideas for your current property, be sure to check out the highly anticipated Parade of Homes and Remodelers Showcase in Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
Here, we’ve gathered everything you need to know as you plan your visit to the 2022 Fall Parade of Homes.
What is the Parade of Homes?
The Parade of Homes provides home inspiration by featuring the finest properties in the Twin Cities and the surrounding area, including greater Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
Throughout this nearly month-long event, over 340 brand-new homes and 30 remodeled houses are on display and open for the public to tour. While visiting the Parade of Homes, you’ll encounter luxury, green, high-tech and new construction homes. Plus, you’ll get a peek at how homebuilders and remodelers are incorporating the most current design trends in homes today.
When is the 2022 Fall Parade of Homes?
The 2022 Parade of Homes lasts almost a full month, allowing viewers to survey properties throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin at their own convenience. The fall event concludes with a weekend-long Remodelers Showcase, featuring some of the most impressively renovated properties in the region.
2022 Fall Parade of Homes:
- Sept. 10 – Oct. 2, 2022
- Weekly, Thursday through Sunday
- Noon – 6 p.m.
2022 Fall Remodelers Showcase:
- Sept. 30 – Oct. 2, 2022
- One-weekend event, Friday through Sunday
- Noon – 6 p.m.
Get more information on this year’s Parade of Homes — including special events, free offerings and upcoming tours. And, if you can’t make it to the event this fall, check out the properties with virtual tours.
Renovating your home? Visit the Remodelers Showcase for ideas
This fall, the Remodelers Showcase is offered in addition to the classic Parade of Homes. Over the course of three days, the Remodelers Showcase provides an exclusive look at 30+ remodeled homes in the area.
Attendees of the Remodelers Showcase can learn from contractors and architects who remodel properties to better align with today’s homeowner needs while maintaining the integrity of each unique property. Make note of renovations that catch your eye, as you may find them helpful while completing your own home improvements.
Should I bring my Realtor to the Parade of Homes?
Yes! It is in your best interest to work with a Realtor as you tour the Parade of Homes or as you work to build a brand-new home. Here’s why:
- A Realtor is a housing expert who will thoroughly explain the steps and timeline associated with buying or building a home.
- Your agent will advocate for you throughout the entire process, providing advice on key decisions and negotiations.
- If a Parade of Homes property stands out to you, your Realtor can help discover a comparable property in your desired area.
- Should a challenge arise, your Realtor will help troubleshoot and resolve any bumps in the process.
Be sure to work with your agent to plan a tour that visits the properties that interest you the most. By teaming up with someone who has expertise in the field — and your well-being and best interests at heart — you can rest assured you’re making the right decisions as you purchase a new construction home.
Ready to move this year?
Inspired by the Parade of Homes and Remodelers Showcase? Now’s the time to begin moving forward with your home goals. Reach out to Edina Realty or one of our agents for expert advice on the process of buying, selling or owning a home. We’ve been a one-stop shop for homebuyers and sellers for over 65 years!